Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Dream Job: Advertising Creative Director

Advertising Creative Director: it is a job, and people who create the new branding and advertising fits in with the client's requirements to promote for their company or product and help the client to creative decisions about how the promotion will be run well. When I was a middle school student, it was the first tiem I heard about advertising creative director. I did not know what they do withing the advertising business, but I always liked to create things so, I was interested in the job. As a result, I joined the advertising major in my university. I finally found out what the advertising creative director is, and sould really like to have this job in the future. The job would be beneficial to me for 3 reasons: happiness, succeed life, and purpose.
First of all, I want to be an advertising creative director because it would make me happiness. It has been my dream job since I was younger. Even though the directors have to do lots of work, it does not matter to me. I think nothing could be better than the achievement of dream job in social life. I like to travel, and there is opportunity that the directors usually go oversees a creative department.
I want to be an advertising creative director because I can have succeed life. People in public department have equal rights that people, who are low position, do not need to mind the others and say their ideas freely, so I can work with liberty and flexibility. If I am a famous director, people will know me. I will attain social status. Furthermore, I might teach about advertising which means also that I am going to be busy, so I can earn lots of money. I can gain the rich and fame.
Finally, I want to be the advertising creative director because it would give me a higher purpose. People can see advertisements everywhere and anytime. So I heard that people know Seoul which is capital of Korea more than Korea a country because we had World-cup in 2002. At that time, the Korean government advertised about Seoul World-cup, so it is easy to introduce our city to the world by advertisements. I want to be the one who lets people know about Korea and introduce Korea to the whole world by my advertising. Actually, it is so sad that some people from other countries do not know much about Korea until now.
there are several reasons for I want to be an advertising creative director. I will be extremely happy; moreover, I can be proud of myself from the job. I am excited about my future life with my dream job.

2 comments:

  1. Your dream job is so cool. I want to announce our country's culture and everything. However, it is really difficult. I think you will be a good advertising creative director. After that, announce our country's culture and everything. I really hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this job is very interesting. Advertising also can make people' mind is changed. It has potential power. I hope you will be advertising creative director, so offer many informations.

    ReplyDelete