Friday, May 7, 2010

Dream Job

Everyone must have dream job in mind, and a dream job can cause you to work harder to reach your dream. I would like to be a vet in the future because this job would be beneficial to me. There are three reasons for this: I’m an animal lover, helping animals can makes me happy, and I would enjoy my work.
The first beneficial is I’m an animal lover. I wanted a pet when I was a child, but my mom always said no. Although I didn’t have a pet, I still love to spend time to go to pet store to look all the stuff and watch little puppies and cats, and I liked to read the animal books. Although I didn’t have any pet accompanied with my childhood, I learned a lot of knowledge about animals and knew it is a big responsibility to have pets. Now, I have lots of good day with my dog, Chip. My most important goal is I want to be a vet in the future.
Second, helping animals can make me happy because I hope animals have good environment to live. Whenever I watch the Animal Channel, I always feel bad because I see animals hurt so badly by people. For example, a black dog is stuck in an empty house and starves because his owner abandoned him. However, when a vet came to this house to cure this dog, this dog got better and even found a new owner. I hope all abandoned dogs and cats can find their new owner. As a result, I want to be a vet to take care of animals and find new homes for homeless pets.
Lastly, this job not only can I make lots of money but also I could enjoy my work. Because I heard so many people complain about their job, I think choosing the job which you really like to do is important. If I can be a vet, I will enjoy my job and work harder.
All these reasons make me want to be a vet. I want to take care of animals which are around me, and not let people hurt them anymore. Although I know it is difficult to attain, I still will try my best to achieve my objective or find different ways to help animals.

10 comments:

  1. You really like animals.. Actually, when I was young, I wanted to raise a pet. However, my parents don't like that..like your parents..My parents don't like pet, and now, I don't like pets, too...because I don't read books about an animal, and don't interesting that. But you are really like animals~!! I think you will be Nightingale of animals~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I like animals, too. They are so cute! But it is need to psend a lot of time and money to take of them. well...and be a vet is a wonderful job and need to have professional knowledge about animals! I believe that you will achieve your goal!! add oilXDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH~~~I like animals too. I agree your opinions, and I think you can be a good vet.
    Now, many bad people like to hurt animals, that is so sad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had two cats before i come to america, i real want to bring them to here,i think helping animals can make people happy, i agree your opinion and i hope you can achieve ypur gaol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, if u wanna become a vet, u will have a lot of work to do before u r a vet!kkk, I think vet is really good job because that mean people see animals just like human, need to take care of it! good job,kk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kind-hearted Carina~
    Many parents don't want to raise pet, my parents too.
    I think you will get a job about animals in the future because you really like them. And I think you will take care of them very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Protection of animals is a sacred profession. I know you love animals, but the veterinarian is not a simple job, you need to know a lot of knowledge. I hope you can achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, CARINA. I wish there are many people like you who has good hear to love animals and to take them well. I want a pet, but I worry about facing them when they die. I cannot understand why people throw their pets away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the only person who want to be a vet of all my friends. I like this job by reading your essay. It seems like a very nice, and kind job. In addition, you are really caring. Good luck~~ If i have a pet in the future, and if it will be sick, please treat it well. Thank you~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I think you really like animal!!
    You found your dream job early. It is very important for your future. Actually, I didn't find my dream job.. so sad...
    I just join the Samsung company.
    Anyways good job!! Good essay!!

    ReplyDelete