Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goodbye, My Dear Classmates (Sunjing)

My dear classmates: ^^

As you know that this week is my last week to stay CPELI. I will go back to Taiwan next Monday. If everything is ok, I will come back LA on June. I feel so sad because when I come back, I will not belong to CPELI any more. Some of you have accompanied me in three quarter, some of you maybe just few weeks. I want to say the time is not important, our friendship is more important. I am REALLY happy to know you guys, my dear classmates.

Let’s keep in touch……goodbye……

Ps, please don’t pick my grammatical error. XDD

Sincerely,
Sunjing

7 comments:

  1. What!!!!!!! really?? Why I didn't know that..
    I will go back to Korea on june..
    So, pehaps we can't meet anymore.. so sad..
    You are very kind and great student. I will remember and miss u!
    Good bye sunjing~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although we can't meet each other but we can chat and comment on facebook.
    Congratulations, Sunjing!
    Good luck!!!
    We will miss you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good-bye sunjing... This quater is our 3rd Quater,,,don't forget us and good luck~~ I think you are really good student,, you always study very hard,, and I always learn about your English a lot~!! Thank you sunjing I will miss you~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodbye Sunjing. I know you will do well in your future. Let go of your fears and just do your best. You have unique qualities that will help some future students in their lives. I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tom, Teddy and Bill. It's a wonderful thing to study in CPELI and met you guys!I will remember forever that studing in CPELI.

    Jim:
    thank you left this message. When I saw it, I almost cried. I will be strong to face this huge chellenge when I come back. I am very appreciated that I can meet a great teacher like you. You are like a father and always bring joyous in the calss. Sure, you will hear my news.^^ I promise that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kk, how r u going? I hope everythin will be fine! I want to back to tw too, so much. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sunjing,
    You are a big part of 4A, and it will never change. We have been known each other for 2 quaters, it is not a long time, but you are a really good person. You are like a sister for me, always be nice to me. Every time when i had questions, you would be happy to help me ti find answer. I want to say thanks to you.
    Miss u.

    ReplyDelete