Monday, May 31, 2010

My Dream Job

People always have dreams. I think that everyone has his or her own dream about job. What they want to be and what they want to do in the future, it is a question that always around our head. Some people spend their all lifetime to achieve their dreams, but some people just see them as dreams. I want to be a music designer of movie, there are my three reasons.
First, I like listening to music and watching movies. Music and movie are two big part of my life, and to be honest I can’t imagine what my life would be without music and movie because they are like water and food to me. For music, I like any kinds of music, such as POP, R&B, Hip-Pop, electronic, rock, soundtrack, classic, blues, and country music. Different kinds of music make me have different feelings. When I listen to classic music, I feel comfortable like I am enjoying the sunshine. When I listen to electronic music, I feel excited like I am joining a party. In addition, I think every song has a story. For movie, I can accept any kinds of movie, such as comedy, romance, action, science fiction, war, thriller, and sad movie. I watch a movie every two days; it becomes a hobby to me. I think movies always give people different ideas and feelings, and they can change some people’s life. That is a reason that I want to be a music designer of movie.
Second, I want to work after the stage. When I was a child, I wanted to be an actress. I like acting, and I like to be the center of people. However, when I grew up, I changed. I think the people who work after the stage are the best. They don’t care whether they are famous or not, they just do their jobs. Their works are harder than actors, so they should be respected. I think if I work behind the stage, I would be proud of my job. That is a reason that I want to be a music designer of movie.
Lastly, I hope my job has much free time and money. I know that I am a flexible person. I like to do something that is easy to control. I don’t like the job has limit time to people, such as people have to get to work at 8:00 everyday. I hope I can control my job, and I can decide what time I have to work. In addition, I hope my job has a lot of money. It is difficult to find a job that has much free time and money, but music designer is one. That is a reason that I want to be a music designer of movie.
Due to those three reasons: I like listening music and watching movies, I want to work after the stage, and I hope my job has much free time and money, I want to be a music designer of movie. I will try my best to achieve my dream, and I wish all people who also have dreams good luck.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I can imagin that if I watch the movie without the music. One time, I try to watched the ghost movive and turned off the volum, it was really not scared, instead, it was funny because I couldn't fallow it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ada! What a fancy job, music designer! yes i agree with the idea that music is quite important to the movie and it is very crucial to audition of the audience! I hope you would be a nice music designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada,
    I guess you know what future you want. I envy you that you found your goal in your early life because you have time and chance to achieve it. Keep going your dream, and I bet that you will get your goal one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful things to have a dream. Moreover, i think you must prepare for the worst in the future because you don't know what the future hide to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. ada, you gave us so many article in the one time. i agreed that people spend their all lifetime to achieve their dreams. it's wonderful when people have a dream. you want to be a music designer of movie that is awesome. i hope some day we can see your naem in the end of movie. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love music, too. Listening music make me very calm and happy. Especially, music of a movie is easy to remember to our mind. When I listen some music which is title of movie, I think that movie and I can feel impressive. I think music of a movie is very important to the mood of movie. I think you will be a good music desighner of a movie. After that, whenever I watch some movie, I find your name~~ What is your chinese name??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.. I know you. When you go to somewhere, you always listen to the music, and you like calm music style. Everything is for your dream. Good music of movies make good movies. It is necessary fator. I hope you become good music desighner.

    ReplyDelete