Monday, May 3, 2010

The Landscape Designer in Taiwan

After the economic developed, the people who live in Taiwan are respected the ambience. Many reports show the earth has been sick because human make a lot of pollution and destroy the ecology. In the city, there are many buildings that are too crowded and don`t have enough green space. In the country, although there are many the grasses, the factories made a lot of pollutions destroy the land. In 1986, the government made the laws of environmental protection to control the problems; therefore, we should change our lifestyle and improve our ambience. As a result, I want to be a landscape designer and help the earth`s health. Being a good landscape designer will have two major effect: Improve my life`s functions and city`s ambience, and make me proud.
One effect for a nice landscape designer is that would improve our life better. Taiwan is a small island with a high density of population, so it doesn`t have enough grass in the city. People who live in the city and always stay inside, so many people have never enjoyed relaxing in the open space like a community park. We can use the nearly parks to do many things, such as we can do exercise, walk with our dog, and talk with the neighbors. Playing in the park is a good decision to a child because it can make the child contact the environment and make more new friends. For example, Danna Forest Park, an ecology park, is located in Taipei, the capital of Taiwan. This park has made the townspeople have more places to rest and get in touch with nature. Therefore, when we have a nice landscape in our city, it could make the old people go outside and let our life decompress. As a result, it could reduce the problems of lonely people, and they wouldn`t feel their life is that boring. I like this job because I can make many people to get more chances to ease up, and let people understand what the important of environment is.
The other effect for me is that help to improve the city`s ambience and make me proud. Making a nice environment could attract the foreign tourists and make more economic opportunities. A city has a nice urban design and plan, it will attract more people. Taipei has the perfect urban design and makes the city have more grass. For instance, the Hsimenting Walking Street, a wonderful sidewalk, has made more commercial opportunities, so many visitors like to go there. In addition, the old building combines the new design to make the fresh feeling. Planting a lot of trees would make more fresh air and could reduce the air pollution. Having this job that could help everyone`s life would be beneficial to me.
Saving the earth health is an important issue in the world, and it would make our life more comfortable. We need to change our lifestyle to reduce the pollution and produce more ideas to purify our environment. A landscape designer is one of jobs saving the world, so I think this job would not only be beneficial to me but also help the earth. We should improve our environment and generate more grass to abate the pollutions which we produced. I would really like a job that would achieve the noble goal.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your job. I think you have really nice job~. I just think I will get good job for me and my family, but you are different. I feel ashamed... I think we need to emulate your thinking~! Today, i saw your draw skill~haha you look so real designer~ haha. You will be a very nice designer. When you are success, DO NOT forget me~ hahaha

    "I like this job because I can make many people to get more chances to ease up, and let people understand what the important of environment is."

    I like this sentence~~ and last paragraph~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These days, landscape desgin is necessary, but We don't have many rest place. It is very important for living. I hope you become landscape designer, so make other people feel happy and have proud~~!!
    Good essay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea~I think landscape desgin is very important now. We always want to improve our life. but always damage the environment. If we can do something which can help our town more beautiful, it will be great!
    I love your eassy because it helps me to improve my writtng.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that Kaoshuon is really pretty. I don't have any chance to get there look around. Landscape is getting better in TW, we can felt that really different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the designer is really a very rewarding job.When you see your designs are implemented,you will very happy.I wish you to achieve your dreams as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that landscape designer is an interesting job, and landscape designers are artists. This job can help people, counties, and world. I am sure that this job will be more popular in the future. I like this job. The essay is very clear.

    ReplyDelete