Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Dream Job

There are various kinds of jobs in the world, but different people are attracted by different jobs because everyone has his own interest and destination. Many people consider an ideal job as a means of making more money and living more comfortably. It may sound reasonable because money is the foundation of a good life. I would like to become to a businesswoman in the future, because I want to have a better life, a healthy body, and help others.
One reason I want become to a businesswoman is that, I can make more money to get a high quality of life. Affluence is the thing most people are longing for all of their lives. With plenty of money I can do whatever I want to. I can afford the dear expenses of entertainment, and I can travel around the world and visit as many interesting places as I want to. The life would not be as boring as. Every day would be fresh and passionate. I could rush into department stores to purchase expensive clothes and cosmetics without glancing at the price. I could afford expensive cars and luxurious houses. Luxurious furniture, high quality household appliances and comfortable housing conditions would provide a convenient and easy life for me. I would not need to worry about economic problems. So, when I become to a businesswoman my life will be wonderful and colorful.
Another reason is to keep health. When I am rich I will have more ways to stay healthy. I would be able to buy more healthful foods and have more time to exercise. I will not have to worry about economic problems, so I won’t have the pressure of life. If I get sick I will have better medical care to help me recover. Take my uncle, as an example. He had a heart attack and is in hospital. However, he cannot afford the expensive operation, which costs as much as 15000 dollars. Therefore, he has to lie in bed hopelessly. If I were a rich woman I could help him, and his life could even be saved. So as a businesswoman not only could I help myself stay healthy, I could also help my family.
The most important reason is to help others. When I become a businesswoman, wealth would bring me a higher social position, so I would have more opportunities to participate in public welfare activities. I could donate money to set up a fund to help students from poor families. I could donate money to build schools in poor areas. There are a lot of people who have suffered some natural disasters such as earthquakes, droughts, floods, and tsunamis, etc. Then I would donate money and materials to help them rebuild their homes. To be able to help others, as a result of my financial success in my job would make me very happy.
In short, our job is part of our life. People want to be able to have a good job, so that they can live a good life. Becoming a businesswoman would be beneficial to me because it would give me a better life and give me more power to show love.

9 comments:

  1. wow..I think so... I want to earn much money, and go to travel and buy some cloth without glancing at the price..but now, I changed..I will meet some rich girl, and than, I want to be a good husband~ hahaha. I am just kidding~~ For earning much money, we must study hard...AFter I get much money, I want to help other people, too. When we are sucess, we check each other Jenny~ Don't forget me~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya~~ I think money is an important thing in our life!!! Everyone needs to work hard and wants to have a high quality life!!
    I wants to be a successful woman too~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. its food idea to make money by become a businesswoman! thats mean u will have good skill to social, I think this is hard part because everyone have different personality. If u did it, you are really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~
    It's a good dream job.Not only think about yourself, but also think about other people.
    When you achieve your goal and become a businesswoman, don't forget me~
    lol~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your dream job because i am some with you. I would like to become to a businesswoman in the future. it's my goal also is my life.
    maybe we can change some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my parents want me be this job, but businese is not my favour. If I really need to do this job, I still will do it. Although it is not really fun to me, it is true that can earn lot of money, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a businesswoman is a very difficult thing. I think i can't be a businesswoman because i am not good at math or something about business, but i think you can do it. You are really smart, and you are hard-working. Good luck~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be a businesswoman sounds like such a very good job in the future because people don't worry about economic condition of family, can purchase things we want, and afford extra money to help poverty. There are so many benefits that a businesswoman can do. I am persuaded by you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These days, It is not too much to say that money can control everything. It is not good, but it is the actual. If you have lots of money, you can help other people and take care oneself. If you don't have money, you can't do anything. please make lots of money and help poor people!!

    ReplyDelete