Monday, May 31, 2010

I Remembered You…

I had a memorable English and homeroom teacher named Zhao Lisheng. She was very helpful to me, and she trusted me a lot. She was always serious to me, and she troubled me. However, we had many small meetings where we talked about how I could study harder. She took some small classes to me, and told me where I could improve. She let me be the English class representative and the captain of our class. She always trusted me, and gave me a lot of energy. When I felt confused, she gave me some good suggestions, and told me which is better for my future. When I felt down, she cheered me up, and gave me confidence. Even though she was always strict with me, she told my parents many good things about me. I remember we had a big talk after I graduated. She was really nice to me, and she said that I was her daughter in her heart, and she was proud of me. I was surprised, and I cried at home. I can’t forget her smile, warm like the sun. To this day we are good friends. I call her once a month, and she often sends me e-mail. Ms. Zhao is a very good teacher to me, and I will never forget her.

5 comments:

  1. Ada,
    In my mind, I have some nice teachers as what you said, and I have not forgotten about them. I feel luck that I could meet them when I studied. Our teachers gave us good expersion of what teachers should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada, i really like your article. i belive your homeroom english is a very good teacher. she gave you confidence and encourage you to study. i hope i can had a nice homeroom english like Ms. Zhao, but i don't had. you are a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good english teacher is important because they can give us a lot about learning.
    I have some momerable teachers in my mind when i was student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have a teacher like her. I also think she is not only your teacher, but also like a parent and a friend. I remember you talked me about her. Keeping touch with her~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teacher make great person, so you will be great person. You are a lucky girl. Teacher is not teaching only subject. Teacher is guide in order to lead in the good way.

    ReplyDelete