Monday, April 12, 2010

The Decision to Change My Life

I changed the direction of my life by getting a double-eyelid operation. In many Asian countries, especially in Korea, to have a double-eyelid tends to be considered more beautiful than not. But many people don’t have it, so to get an operation to put double-eyelid is like a ‘fad’ in Korea. Actually, I was also one of them. When I was a teenager, I was just a featureless, ordinary, and shy girl. Even worse, I was lacking confidence in my appearance. So I was afraid of standing in front of audience very much. After graduating the high school, I had a double-eyelid operation for myself. That decision was totally for myself. Result? I loved the result of it! More people started to treat me better than before. The change in the way of being treated by other people was quite remarkable. Clerk was more favorable than before. Boys also were much more favorable and friendly than before. As a result, I became more sociable than before, and I started to enjoy meeting new people and getting attention from others. I love this change which happened to me, because it made me love and care for myself a lot than before. Some people around me who didn’t want me to have an operation now say “You were right! You made the right decision!” Plastic surgery is s never bad thing, if you need it. In my case, it changed me in a lot of good ways. So I think getting a double-eyelid operation was a nice decision which totally changed my life.

5 comments:

  1. Ya~~~ I think everygirl wants to become more beauty,and your desicion is the best!!!
    I like your change!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cheat me~~~ hahaha... Now, your eyes are very beautyful~. Good choice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was me I think I might not have the courage to do this decision.BecasueI'm afrid. I admire you.
    Good desicsion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..
    I have not detected that you have a double-eyelid operation, so I think it is successful. I agree with Jenny that you are very courage and it is a good decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plastic surgery is a magic. i want to increase my tall. maybe few years later, we just go to see a doctor and we can improve our English ....haha

    ReplyDelete