Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ways to get an A on landscape Design Test

Several strategies could help me get a great grade on the landscape design test in my university. First, I had to regulate my time. For example, before I took the test, I should already know the question. The test required me to investigate the context personally and record the details, such as what would be the best possibilities or how much water the place needed if not already specified. Therefore, if I didn`t manage my time, I couldn`t finish my test punctually. Second, I had to find the different materials. For instance, when I understood the environment I designed, I had to look at many different cases because I needed to put the creative ideas in my plan, like I designed a park which named Jingmei River Park on Taiwan, and I had to find the park`s documents to help understand that park`s history, the planting`s situations, and equipments. As a result, the plan would be full of special ideas and include the place`s advantages, and the design would be great. Although I didn`t have much experience and skill, I used these strategies to improve my knowledge. However high the degree of difficulty , these strategies helped me produce the innovative ideas so that I would develop the place`s potential while controlling the restrictions. Like the Jingmei River Park`s potential is the geography that could make a waterfront space, and the restriction is the big artificial parking that destroyed the landscape. The strategies of my landscape design test made me accumulate not only more experiences but also get a great grade. These are the ways to get an A on the landscape design test.

2 comments:

  1. In the last quarter, when we drew some picture, I was very surprised to your skill of drawing. I think you are enough good desighner not only these methods but also your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's cool~~ I know you can draw very well. Actually, my younger sister want to be disigner. I will recommand this strategies. hahahaha Thank you.

    ReplyDelete