Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Strategies For Exam

When I have had to take different examinations, I have used 3 crucial strategies for each exam. Whenever I have used these strategies, I felt the exams are easier, and I got a good grade, so I will introduce about this strategies. First, you have to grasp tests style. It is very important. Many teachers made the test, so they know it. They give a hint in order to solve the problems in the class. Therefore, if you pay attention to your class, you can now discover the test style, and if you solve the past exams, you can solve the new ones easily. Past exams and new exams are similar, so it helps you in order to study. Second, you have to study specific strategies for each subject. If you prepare for the math exam, you have to understand perfectly why problems have to use the method. Actually, in Korea math exams are very tricky. However, if you understand perfectly, you can solve anything. When you prepare for Korean language exam, you should read many books. It helps you understand and read quickly. When part of article and essay show in the Korean language exam, you can analyze and read quickly if you have read many books. When you make a list in a date for history, you can remember easily. Lastly, you have to get more information. For example, you have to discuss with other people in order to get different ideas. You can get many ways and learn other people’s opinion. In addition, you have to analyze each paragraph like a poem. A poem is really difficult, so you have to analyze each sentence. There are my 3 useful strategies. After I use these strategies, I have usually gotten a good grade, so I recommend them to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with these strategies. Especially, discussing with other people is very nice to study. I think study group or classmates are very good teacher to us. I always learn English not only teacher but also my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoh~i need to learn those strategies.And a question,why do you think Korea math exams are very tricky?
    In Taiwam, math exams are very tricky too i think~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for share Tom~
    I agree with you and Bill. I think discuss with other people is very helpful. Like what we do in this blog, we share our opinions, so that we can learn many things from different people.

    ReplyDelete