Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How My Grandfather Died

No buddy can deny that the end for any life is death; however, not everyone believe in Paradise and hell; moreover, I think that believe make our sadness not too much when we lost someone whom we loved. My grandfather was a good man who loved all his family and take care of them. I loved my grandfather because he was funny, kind, and maybe a little angry in some cases. In the end of his life he got very sick; moreover, he got a renal failure. We tried to kideny transplant for his renal, but he was very old that's why the doctors said,:” We can't kideny transplant because he is very old and he will not make it”. That was what gives us just an only choice that we keep take him to Dialysis for four hours in the day for four days in the week. My father, brother, cousins, uncles, and I exchanging between taking my grandfather to the hospitals and taking him back home. I remember that in one day he said to me,:”I would rather die than see my family suffer from my sickness”.then I said to him,:” Don't say that father. We love you, and we hope to stay with us as long as you could”.But in the end, he died in the hospital after suffering a long time with his illness. All my family and I get very sad, but we hoped that my grandfather was a good man that Allah would admit him to Paradise by his mercy. After my grandfather died, I always blame myself because I felt like I could have done more to help my grandfather, but I didn't because I was lazy somehow. There is many time I called my cousin and told him to take my grandfather to the hospital when it was my turn to take him because I have a lecture, soccer game, tennis game, or was tired. I felt very angry at myself for every time I escaped my turn. Sometimes I wish that I could do it all over agin; however, what happens happens and I still have the future, so I promised myself to take care of my last grandmother, father, and mother. I still have these three and I must take care of them until their deaths. I will do my best, so in the future I will not regret like I regret when I lost my grandfather.

7 comments:

  1. This is beautifully and poignantly written. The most obvious technical problem, however, is that the first sentence should be a "topic sentence."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the title should not have a question mark. It is not a question; it is a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had feelings like you when my grandma and grandfa passed away. i was very sad and understand how sad you feel. I think your grandfa went to the paradise and will protect you in your life

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my grandfather died, I was so sad. I didn't have chance to do something to him. He always nice to me, brought me to the place that I want to go, never say no. Anyway, I miss my grandfather so much, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahamd: don't blame on yourself. You had done a great job for your grandfather. like Teddy said that your grandfather has gone to paradise and will protect your and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so sorry hear that.this is a beautifull article, i enjoy in your story and make me feel sad. it's make think of my grandmother.i still miss her,even she passed away 5 years. i hope i can spend more time stay with my family. cancer really hurt many families,though death is lecture of our life, take care.

    ReplyDelete