Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Most Memorable Math Teacher

I still remember my math teacher because he was the man who made me love math. His name was Kammes and he was from Egypt. I still remember his bladnes, which was in the middle of his head, it made you know from the first glance that he was a math teacher. He was a funny kind teacher. He always told us jokes and make us laugh with his funny action. Also, he treated us as if we were his children, and he didn't made any different treatment between his student. I still remember his homework because it was daily. He gaves us 2 to 6 questions depending on the type of the question; in addition, one or two must be a difficult question. He want us to think about the question so our mind would open more and more for math. The first time I didn't like it at all; however, after I saw myself improved I liked it somehow. I spent about one to three hours in solving the homework and that depend on the type of the question. Moreover, when we got back to class he solved all the homework so we could understand the question trick. I loved his teaching style because he has many good ways to make you understand the question. He told us to think about the question like the thinking when we want to solve a puzzle. He want us to challenge the question and didn't think to lose the challenge. Also, he gaves us some question to solve it in the class then he corrected it on the board. In the end of the year I get very useful from his class and I thanked him a lot. That why I can't forget that wonderful teacher.

2 comments:

  1. you're lucky when you have a good teacher like him. i had a teacher like you when i was 7 year old. I think the last sentence should be: " That's reason why i can't forget that wonderful teacher".

    ReplyDelete