Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Strategies Of My Study Skills

I had three strategies to study for my university entrance exam. Most Korean students prepare for the university entrance exam; thus, when I was a high school student, I prepared for this exam, too. If you got a high score on this test, you could apply to the prestigious university. If you graduate from the prestigious university, you can find a good job. That is the reason why many people study very hard. First, time management is important. In my case, I summarized the story about Korean literature. For example, I summarize a topic and simple story of the Korean novel and writer’s thinking. And then, I studied that, and made some questions. After that, I asked these questions to Korean teacher. The teacher give me feedback on the questions; furthermore, studied the summary. When I studied history, I distinguished between each kingdom. History is complex, but if you do that, you can study easily, and you just spend a short time. Second, understanding of the subject is important. If I didn’t understand something, I read and studied repeatedly. That was helpful for understanding. When I study English, I read aloud and repeat. If I do that, I can find some grammar mistakes easily. Third, study environment is important. If you want to concentrate, you have to find a quiet place. Most people know that a quiet place is better than a noisy place to concentrate. In addition, a study group is very useful. If you made a study group, you can teach each other. That is good thing to your study. If you use those three strategies with your motivation, you can get better scores to your exam.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! You have 3 great strategies. I usually get problem because i can't manage my time. Maybe i can use your strategies to help me. I hope you can get successes with these strategies in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are good at summarizing, because you speech is always good. Every time your presentation is fluent and make us comfortable to listen, so I think it is because you do your summary well and you read aloud and repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are good strategies! I hope I can use your strategies earlier, my university entrance exam was horrible~ and I hate history because I always got the bad grade.I think your idea can help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete