Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My English Teacher

More than any other teacher I ever had, I remember Miss Zhang because she was excellent. She was my senior high school English teacher. She made her English lessons interesting. I began to like English due to her stimulating lessons. She made efforts to attract us to the world of English, and to understand the beauty of the language and enjoy the cultures of foreign countries. We knew English was rather difficult to learn but in her class, we felt English was very easy. In addition, she was kind and patient. She was never impolite to us, which was unusual at my school. She treated us equally. She didn't mind learning knowledge slowly. Instead, she will gave us more patience and help. She showed us great love which was deeply appealing to my heart. She not only cared for our study, but also for our life. One day, my classmates Li Tong had a bad cold, so Miss Zhang took her to see a doctor and got some medicine for her. Then she kindly sent her home. When Li Tong stayed at home, Miss Zhang went to her home and helped her with her lessons. Several days later, she was able to back to school. These special efforts confirmed for me what a great teacher we had and made Miss Zhang my most memorable teacher.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you when you have a teacher who can understand you and treat you as her friend, not her student. Your paragraph is very good. I think you miss her a lot when you study in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people hate to learn English most reasons because of English teacher. You were really lucky to have a teacher like Miss Zhang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~good teacher~
    I think a good teacher is really important for us to learn something.
    Usually, we do a better job in our subject if we like the teacher.

    ReplyDelete