Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Memorable Teacher

Ms. Weiwei, who was my piano teacher, is the most memorable teacher I ever had. She always encouraged me to face my challenges, and I have lots of memories with her because she taught me piano for about 10 years. She is a wonderful teacher in my mind. First, she has good personality and was extremely patient. For example, she teaches lots of children everyday. Although sometimes children make her angry, she still teaches them patiently. If students do a good job, she will give them little gifts. In addition, every child’s parents like her so much. Second, whenever I had a hard time, she always cheers me up. For instance, I took my first TOEFL, and I didn’t think I got a good grade; therefore, I couldn’t go to college. When I shared this experience with her, she told that going to college later didn’t mean you are a worse student than my high school classmates. If I can have better life in the future, it is worthwhile to take more time to go to college. I felt better when I heard her say this. Third, we always had good conversations and a great time such as we talked about the clothes, food, and shopping. If she had the time to relax, she would ask me to go somewhere for fun and eat delicious desserts. I’m very delighted to have had this teacher, and thankfully she helped me a lot. Although I didn’t learn to play a piano when I studied in high school, she still treated me like I was her student. We were not just teacher and student, we are best friends forever.

2 comments:

  1. Your piano teacher is just not a teacher~! I think she is your emotional prop. Are you still connecting her? I hope she and you still connect each other~! She is great teacher~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your teacher is a balmy laddy, and she is your best teacher too. I learned the piano for 3 weeks, but I didn`t contiune to learn!!!
    Therefore, you are a good student!!!!
    Good job~~~~

    ReplyDelete