Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let's Exercise!

People are recently interested in exercise. Even though they are busy, they try to spend time for exercise even a moment. They know that exercise is very importent. They are expected to get each different effects from exercise. There are effects which people want: health, diet.
There are recently uncommon illness for environment. Of course, people do not want to get the illness. When you exercise, you can gain immunity. It is better for your health. Even though you are sick, you can recover from sickness. Exercise is a very necessary of your health.
Some people want to diet. If you want to lose weight a lot, you would not eat anymore; however, that is not good way. You should exercise for losing weight. You can lose weight in a good way even you can have a well-proportioned figure because exercise develops muscle.
Moderate exercise tends to improve our health. Even exercise makes you are proud yourself in looking good. If you spend time for exercise even for a short time, you will get effects in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I think do exercise is an important thing for us. If you want a wonderful lfe, i think you need a good health. In fact, i like to do exercise, I can feel my body is working. And i can control my weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with rita. Now,I'm very like to do exercise. Everytime I finished campaign,I felt I have more srength and spirit.

    ReplyDelete