Monday, April 12, 2010

STUDYING ENGLISH IN AMERICA

I made a decision to studying English in America. I had English class when I was a junior high school student. At that time my English was not the best in my class. I learn it just to pass the exam, not because I liked English. Therefore, from the middle to high school my standard of English remained at a basic stage. After high school, my parents decided to send me to study abroad, ”We want you have better life in the future, baby.” they said. I felt worried because my English is not good. As a result, this decision was bad for me. However, in order to live up to the expectations of my parents and my dream, I decided to seriously study English and go abroad.”Don’t worry about me. I will do my best to learn as much as I can, ”I said. Because of this decision, I have to work harder than other students and give up more leisure time to learn English. During that time I locked the door and turned off my cell phone. I studied English every day. Three months later I had a lot of progress in English. I smoothly got U.S. visa, and I came to the United States more aware of the importance of English. Bill Gates, without the knowledge of English, he could not have become the world’s richest man. English is the best tool for wealth creation. Only by learning English can I succeed in my life, and complete my dream.

5 comments:

  1. It is cool. In my contry, English is very important, too. If i want a nice job, i need to learn English, and i need to upgrade my English skill. That is the reason why many people come to America. I hope too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your desicion because I had the same problem !!!! I decided to come here for one day,so I had the same feeling~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same reason to come to America, and both of our parents hope we will learn to stand on our own two feet and have a good life in the future. Trust yourself. Jenny baby..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My English was poor in my country,too. But it's really fast to learning English abroad. Our English really improve a lot!
    English is the most important language now; as a result, let learning English together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up jenny!!!
    you have wendy, she can help you a lot,she is good in English,haha!!!

    ReplyDelete