Monday, April 12, 2010

A Different Life

Zoe Wong
4A
Jim Hays
Different Life

When I prepared to start my third year of college, my mom talked to me about my future." Do you want to go to America with your sister and study together?" she said. She knew I was uninterested in my major; moreover, she wanted me to study well in English. If I did, I would not only have English ability but also could use it to help my Dad’s company. After I talked with my mom, I decided to go to America with my sister and study English. After we arrived in America, we need to live by ourselves. For me, this has been a really big challenge because it was my first time to leave home, especially going to a foreign country. Fortunately, we met a lot of people, and they helped us go to the bank, bought a car, and taught us some details about lived here. Since we have gotten used to living here day by day, we handle it really well; we know how to drive, how to cook, and how to manage our money. During our life in America without parents, I can decide everything by myself; in addition, I am getting more considerate about mine or others stuff. Therefore, I know that I have changed and it will be much different when I go back home to Taiwan.

4 comments:

  1. Haha~~ I like your change because we can get more better life. We can get more strong!!!!
    I am happy to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving the home is very difficult thing. Just studying English and ur major are not a study. You already have many experience. That is the study, too. I think you already learn many things~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe!! its lucky to meet you guys here!!TOEFL fighting!!!!!! beat it!!!!

    ReplyDelete